SAP E-Academies represent SAP Education’s latest flexible learning program, offering comprehensive training in a convenient and cost effective manner.
Each SAP E-Academy is an e-learning bundle representing the content you would receive in an SAP Education classroom delivered academy curriculum. With SAP E-Academies students are provided between one (1) and five (5) months of access to a self-paced learning environment enabling them to:
- Achieve expertise in specific SAP solution areas.
- Prepare for a certification exam.
Depending on the SAP E-Academy you register for you will have between one (1) and five (5) months of access to the following content and resources:
- Online Learning Content – The academy course content is delivered in an e-learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips. This flexible format allows students to learn on their own and at their own pace and repeat lessons; if required; throughout the access period.
- SAP Training Systems – Hands-on experience with SAP systems is a key component of SAP E-Academy training. Whether repeating a demonstration shown in the e-learning content, performing a hands-on exercise from the student manual, or just testing a process scenario from their own business experience; the student can use the live training systems to reinforce their learning lessons.
- Student Manuals – Each registered student will receive access to an electronic version of the academy course manual.
- Help Desk Support – SAP E-Academies feature asynchronous help desk support throughout your learning access period, with all queries being answered within 24 hours Monday-Friday. Students get technical support for their learning environment as well as the use of FAQs and “Ask the Expert” features which are part of the content delivery infrastructure. On-line support is available via web conferencing, and scheduled expert instructor sessions.
- Meet the trainer session: With the 5 mos. access on the E learning content of your choice, you will have a chance to meet your trainer once a month to ask questions, clarifications and business case scenario to help you in your study; as scheduled or confirmed by your SAP Career adviser.