Here is some of the insight presented by StartApp:
- There are 500 million activated Android devices and 410 million activated iPhone devices
- The highest ranked social app in Google Apps sores are Facebook, Google+ and Instagram while in Apple iOS app stores are InstaMessage, Pinterest and Twitter
- For Instagram, Android users took 1 week to reach 5 million downloads while iPhone users took a month to reach the same number of downloads
- In Facebook, Android users has 10% more daily active users than iOS
- Both are growing at a similar pace in the smartphone market share but Android has the market with 51.8% this Q2 of 2012
Who do you think is more social? Android or iOS? Feel free to comment below.