Network+ certifies a professional-level understanding of emerging technologies including cloud and virtualization technologies. It validates the knowledge and skills needed to troubleshoot, configure, and manage wired and wireless networks found in companies around the world.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
• Design and implement functional networks.
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
• Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
• Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
• Troubleshoot network problems.
• Support the creation of virtualized networks.
Download Network+ Objectives