Delivery Method: Virtual Live Classroom
Duration: 8 days
Level: Consultant Academy Training
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- This course teaches application consultants and implementation partners how to implement SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience using Career Site Builder (CSB). The end-to-end implementation tasks are covered as well as Recruiting integration. You also learn how to implement Advanced Analytics, Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) and Activity Tracking, and work with the customer to develop and support their job distribution strategy. This course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning and hands-on exercises.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the end-to-end tasks to implement SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience, Advanced Analytics, and Candidate Relationship Management. You will learn the best practices for job data in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, and will configure and test the Recruiting integration. You will learn the best practices for building career sites, including accessibility guidelines, and will use Command Center and Career Site Builder to build a customer site. You will learn how to set up Candidate Relationship Management by studying use cases and configuring the end-to-end flow that recruiters use to effectively engage with candidates, including the use of data capture forms, talent pools, and email campaigns. You will learn how to work with the customer to develop a job distribution strategy, generate XML feeds, and populate the customer’s Source Tracking options. Also, you will enable the Dashboard in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, so that Recruiters can follow candidate activities.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR83 – SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (Core Configuration and Applicant Tracking System) Academy
- JOY030 – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Solutions
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Introduction to Recruiting Marketing and Career Site Builder
- Job Data and Recruiting Management Configuration
- Recruiting Marketing Project Kick-off
- Job Delivery and Source Tracking Enablement
- Recruiting Integrations
- Additional Setup in Command Center
- Career Site Design Leading Practices
- Career Site Builder Pages and Components
- Global Settings, Styles, Brands, and Home Pages
- Other Page Types, Headers and Footers
- Other Career Site Setup
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Locale Configuration
- Move to Production
- Advanced Analytics Implementation