Delivery Method: Virtual Live Classroom
Duration: 9 days
Level: Consultant Academy Training
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay module. This course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises (check-in meetings apply to virtual, instructor-led course only).
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay Academy guides learners through the concepts and skills required to perform SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay module configuration for a client.r’s specifications.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 – Foundations of SuccessFactors HCM Academy
- THR86 – SuccessFactors Compensation Academy
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Use variable pay terminology to configure and communicate course requirements
- Use various questions to identify key components of a customer’s bonus program needs
- Configure variable pay programs
- Describe, import, and update the data import files used in SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Explain how the import files relate to one another
- Update variable pay templates and the employee data model
- Identify key integration points between SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay and Employee Central
- Configure Total Compensation by combining Compensation and Variable Pay configurations in one template
- Final Course Assessment