- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in SAP SuccessFactors Learning. This 10-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for an SAP SuccessFactors Learning implementation project and become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- HR802e – SAP Activate for SAP SuccessFactors
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Configure SAP SuccessFactors Learning leveraging customer use cases and best practices
- Complete day-to-day administration activities
- Describe the implementation process and related assets
- Identify available documentation and templates
- Identify best practices as they relate to the administration & configuration of SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Final course assessment